Our Client is a growing business in the media space (marketing communication and content production) has an urgent vacancy in the Accounts department.
Position: Accounts Officer (AO04)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Knowledge and Skill
- Prepare and maintain book of accounts i.e ledgers, Journals, Vouchers etc.
- To compile and maintain revenue& overhead statements as well as reconciling such statements with respective ledgers
- Review and update Property, Plants & Equipment (PPE) register to account for omitted PPE in the books and as well as to calculate monthly PPE depreciation
- Responsible for Preparing weekly finance report for management usage
- Adjust monthly bank reconciliation statements by agreeing bank statements balances with cash/bank ledgers
- Also Responsible for Preparing financial statements schedules and balances i.e.Receivables schedules, Payable schedules, cash schedule, and so on.
- Carry out routine internal audit exercises
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Accounting
- Minimum Experience is 2y
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com using the code – Accounts Officer (AO04) as the subject of the mail.
We wish you GoodLuck as you apply.
Endeavor to share with family and friends.
Subscribe below to get our latest updates to your mailbox freely.