Tekno Biography, Life History, Award, Record Label and many information you want to know about Tekno are all contain in this post.
Tekno is a native of Ebonyi State but he was born in Bauchi State.
He grew up in several parts of the country including Nassarawa, Kaduna and Abuja.
His Father is a member of the Nigerian Army and that is what make him moved around.
At the age of 8, Tekno Miles was enrolled in a music school where he learnt and mastered the rudiments of playing the piano and guitar.
Tekno Miles Music Career
Tekno Miles first single titled “Holiday” was released under the record Label K-Money Entertainment and he was signed with them.
The Album featured vocals from Davido, “Holiday” was positively accepted and gained massive airplay.
A renowned Nigerian comedian, Julius Agwu spotted Tekno in 2012 at an event I’m Abuja.
Tekno Miles received a standing ovation following the performance of a song titled “Onye Ne Kwu”, his remix of Ice Prince’s “Oleku”
Tekno met Iyanya and Ubi Franklyn, the manager of Made Men Music Group at the event and later became friend.
Ubi and Iyanya eventually encouraged Tekno Miles to move to Lagos to further his music career as Lagos is the Los Angeles of Nigeria.
On October 5, 2013, Tekno signed a music contract with Made Men Music Group under which he released singles like “Anything” and “Dance”
The singles won him a nomination in the “Best New act of the Year” category at the 2014 Nigeria Entertainment Awards.
June 18, 2015, Tekno Miles released a song titled “Duro” which was positively receivedby the populace.
A remix which featured Phyno and Flavour N’abania was released on November 16, 2015.
“Duro” was produced by DJ Coublon. It topped several charts in Nigeria and on the international scene, it peaked at #5 on Capital XTRA’s “Afrobeats Chart: Top 10” for September 2015.
On November 20, 2015, Tekno Miles released a single titled “Wash”. The song was produced by DJ Coublon with the Video directed by AJE films.
- 2013 “Holiday”
- “Onye Ne Kwu” (featuring Ice Prince)
- 2014 “Dance”
- “Shoki” (featuring B-Red)
- “Go Low”
- 2015 “Duro”
- 2016 “Where”
- 2012 “Ride” (Sammy feat Tekno)
- 2013 “Rakaka (Remix)” (GospelOnTheBeatz featuring K-Swith & Tekno)
- 2014 “Say Yeah” (Triple MG featuring Iyanya, Emma Nyra, Tekno, Selebobo & Baci) Triple MG – The Evolution
- “Mashup” (DJ TTB featuring Ajebutter, Runtown & Tekno)
- “Amarachi” (Kankz featuring Tekno)
- “Boniface” (Dumex featuring Tekno & Selebobo)
- “Forever” (A’won Boyz featuring Tekno)
- “Shaba” (Young D featuring Tekno & Sossick)
- “Killing Me Slow” (JoshBeatz featuring Tekno & Dammy Krane)
- 2015 “Bum Bum” (Stylezz featuring Tekno)
- “Panya” (Bracket featuring Tekno)
- “Yudala” (Triple MG featuring Iyanya, Tekno, Selebobo, Baci & Mystro)
- “Give Them” (Prince Boom featuring Reekado Banks & Tekno)
- “Feeling You” (Rima featuring Tekno)
- “Your Face” (Nature Bee featuring Tekno)
- “Pray For Me” (Lynxxx featuring Tekno)
- “Freaky” (SperoachBeatz featuring Tekno)
- 2016 “Bad Man” (Rhyme featuring Tekno)
- “Mama Oyoyo” (Yemi Alade featuring Iyanya, Olamide, Tekno & Selebobo)
- “Sisi (Remix)” (Sexy Steel featuring Tekno & Olamide)
If you wanna add anything to Tekno Biography, Awards, Life History just use the comment box and we will update it.