This post is to inform our readers that Nigerian Air Force Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen is ongoing. The good thing about this NAF recruitment is that application is free of charge all you need is to be eligible.
The Online Registration for the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment started on 14th January 2017 and it will close on 17th February 2017.
Requirements for Nigeria Air Force Recruitment
The following are the requirements needed for the smooth registration of the NAF as listed in their portal.
- First School Leaving Certificate
- WAEC/NABTEB/NECO/GCE Results
- NCE/ND/Trade Test/ RN (Optional)
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of age (older than 4 Years)
- Recent Passport Photograph
General Instruction for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nationality: Applicant must be of Nigerian origin.
- Age: Applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women. 17 and 24 years for tradesmen/women by 31 December 2017.
- Those applying as drivers must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years by 31 December 2017
- Marital Status: All applicants must be single.
- Height: Minimum height is 1.66 meters or 5.4ft for males and 1.63m or 5.3ft for females.
- Medical Fitness: All applicants must be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
Academic/Professional Qualification for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Non-Tradesmen/women: Applicants must possess a minimum of 3 credits including Mathematics and English Language in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB. In addition, applicants are also required to possess their school’s testimonials.
(a) Applicants must possess ND (with minimum of Lower Credit), NABTEB, RN/RM/NCE or City & Guild Certificate.
(b) Candidates with only Trade Test Certificate (including Drivers) are required to also have a minimum of 3 passes in GCE/SSCE/NECO including English Language.
Note that applicants with HND or First Degrees/Post-Graduate Certificates, University Diplomas and Grade II Teacher’s certificates will not be considered for recruitment as airmen/airwomen into the Nigerian Air Force and should not apply.
Venue of Qualifying Recruitment Tests for Nigerian Air Force recruitment
For those that qualify, Recruitment Tests will hold in the following Centers:
- Makurdi: Nigerian Air Force Base, Markudi.
- Ilorin: 303 MAG, Nigerian Air Force Ilorin.
- Lagos: Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos.
- Enugu: 113, Helicopter Combat Training Group Nigerian Air Force Enugu.
- Port Harcourt: 115 Special Operations Group Nigerian Air Force Port Harcourt.
- Benin: 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin.
- Kaduna: Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna.
- Kano: 403 Flying Training School, Kano.
- Maiduguri: 105 Composite Group Nigerian Air Force Maiduguri.
- Ipetu-Ijesha: Nigerian Air Force Institute of Safety, Ipetu-Ijesha.
- Sokoto: 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto.
- Yola: 103 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola.
- Jos: 451 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos.
- Bauchi: Nigerian Air Force Base Bauchi.
For more detail on this Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2017 or NAF recruitment as many will call please visit the Official Website Instruction Page of this recruitment.
To apply for this NAF Recruitment kindly CLICK HERE