Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2017 -How to Apply for NIS Recruitment Online
Nigeria Immigratión Official Website
Today I will be writing on Nigerian Immigration Service as requested by our readers.
Nigeria Immigration Service 2017 application form,
This post contains all you need to know about NIS requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important information.
Like I said earlier, people have been asking to make a post about this as they trust the information in this website. People have been asking question like:
How to Apply for Nigeria Immigration Services 2017/2018?
Whereto obtain the 2017 Nigerian Immigration Service form?
Is Nigeria Immigration Service 2017 Recruitment Form out?
When will Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment start?
I need info on Nigeria Immigration Service?
Is Nigeria Immigration Service recruitments Real for 2017 or fake.
Requirements for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2017
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent.
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age.
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service.
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability.
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment.
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply.
- Sight problem.
- Hearing difficulties.
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability.
- Pregnant women
Academic Qualifications for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
1. (a) West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects.
(b) National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language).
2. (a) National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
(b) National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution.
(c) General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
To Apply check out the CDFIPB.
What do you think about this Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment? Have any question or contribution please let us know by commenting.
Share with your family and friends on Facebook and Twitter, WhatsApp and others.