An entry level position for Office Assistant is urgently needed for immediate employment.
- Answer phones and Transfer to the Appropriate Staff Member.
- Take and distribute accurate messages.
- Greet public and clients and direct them to the correct staff member.
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Monitor incoming emails and answer or forward as required.
- Prepare outgoing mail for distribution.
- Coordinate messenger and courier service.
- Fax, scan and copy documents maintain office filing and storage systems.
- Update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists and client information.
- The Office Assistant retrieve information when requested.
- Update and maintain internal staff contact list co-ordinate and maintain staff administrative records. Such as staff parking, staff phones and company credit cards type documents, reports and correspondence.
- Organize travel arrangements for staff co-ordinate, organize appointments and meetings, assist with event planning and implementation.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies ensure office equipment is properly maintained and serviced.
- Perform work related errands as requested such as going to the post office and bank ,keep office area clean and tidy.
Education and Experience
Minimum of Diploma in any Field
Previous office assistant experience may be an added advantage.
- Competent computer skills including MS Office or equivalent internet skills including use of e-mails, group messaging and data collection
- Numeracy and literacy skills
- Office Assistant Skills
How To Apply
Send applications to
Application deadline: 10th October, 2016.
Shar to family and friends.