When you consider the simplicity and convenience of buying top up with your bank airtime recharge code then buying paper is no more advisable.
You don’t have to leave the comfort of your home or office to get card as you can easily buy your recharge card for your phone using bank airtime recharge code USSD to do just that.
Most of the Banks in Nigeria has introduce USSD code to do that easily so I will be writing different banks and their USSD code that will help you buy bank airtime recharge online with your phone..
Also note that you can also transfer money to your loved ones using your mobile phone without internet. For more check How to Transfer money directly from your mobile phone.
How to Buy Bank Airtime Recharge card Easily
To buy airtime with tour phone easily, using bank airtime recharge just check your bank name and the USSD code that you can use to buy airtime with your phone and dial the number to top up.
USSD Codes to Buy Bank Airtime Recharge
Below are the bank names and their USSD code use to buy airtime from Bank.
- GTBank —> *737*Amount#
- Fidelity Bank —> *770*Amount#
- FirstBank —> Dial *894*Amount#
- Sterlings Bank —> Dial *822*Amount#
- SkyeBank —> *389*Amount#
- UBA —> *389*Amount#
- EcoBank —> *326*Amount#
- Zenith Bank —> *302*Amount# or *904*Amount#
- Stanbic IBTC Bank—> *909*Amount#
- Access Bank —> *901*Amount#
- FCMB —> *322*Amount#
- Wema Bank —> *322*Amount#
- Diamond Bank —> 302*Amount#
- Unity Bank —> *322*215*Amount#
- Heritage Bank —> *322*030*Amount#
- KeyStone Bank —> *322*Amount#
- Union Bank – Dial *389*Amount#
Note that you can buy any network and denomination of airtime such as GLO, MTN, Etisalat, Airtel etc.
Firstly you have to make sure that the number you will use to dial the USSD code to buy airtime from bank will be the number register with the bank for alert.
If this was helpful, share with family and friends to also know how to buy bank airtime recharge card easily.